Replica Buildings

Hello all, I’m a first time poster but long time viewer. Thought it would be fun to create this thread to show off some model buildings I’ve collected so far from the website Replica Buildings, and if other people have some they could show theirs off as well either from the site or elsewhere.

To start here is a model of 4 World Trade Center.

13 Likes

One Liberty Place and Mellon Bank Center. Got these from shapeways.com

8 Likes

My own 111 West 57

11 Likes

Here is my collection, all from Replica Buildings. :slight_smile: (Don’t mind the dust. Dusting day is Saturday! LOL)

It includes: Empire State Building, Willis Tower(SEARS), John Hancock Building, Hearst Tower, 53W53, Chrysler Building, 70 Pine, Petronas Towers, Beekman Tower, The Shard, Trump Tower Chicago, Aon Building, One World Trade Center.

9 Likes

These models I’ve collected from my two trips I’ve taken to the city. Unfortunately the spire from One WTC broke off at some point. I wish the RB website still listed their model, I would love to have bought one.

6 Likes

Maybe e-mail or contact RB? They may still be able to make one? I am shocked they do not list it on the website anymore.

That’s a good idea, thanks.

Just wanted to give a quick update. After following the advice of NYCD I reached out to them and they were more than happy to reproduce a 1WTC model for me, it looks fantastic.

10 Likes

Wow, I am so glad they were able to do that! :smiley: Your collection looks great!

4 Likes

Can we get some more looks at 111 West 57 and 53W53?

Thank you, next up I’m looking at getting 15 Hudson Yards

1 Like

These are the other pictures I have. I have had one issue with the model for 111w57, it seems a little top heavy and wants to tip over so I have to support it with other models. Other than that it’s nice.

7 Likes

Yeah I am waiting for One Vanderbilt, that will probably be my next purchase. :smiley:

1 Like

That would be a nice one too. At some point I hope they make all the phase 1 Hudson Yards, including The Spiral and even The Vessel would be cool.

2 Likes

My Replica Building from 53 West 53th Street

7 Likes

A great model!

These are two souvenir models from the old World Trade Center and the new Freedom Tower from 2011.

4 Likes

Bought myself a nice Christmas present

Slowly getting my own Hudson Yards

10 Likes

Awesome purchase, post more pics if you can!

My updated collection. I decided to try to see if they could do a 2006 2wtc model for me. Unfortunately they said because the design wasn’t in the public domain they could get in trouble. It would of been really cool to add to my ranks.

8 Likes