NEW YORK | 520 5th Ave | 1,000 FT | 76 FLOORS

Nice shot, they were installing panels like crazy this morning.

This entire 2 bay section on the “2nd” section will have terraces for the offices on these floors. After this 3rd section is completed, the residential floors should start.

6 Likes

Modern technology is letting us revisit old school aesthetic. :+1:

3 Likes

Wow. This looks terrific. Reminds me a bit of 130 William but with a very different palate. Arched windows really change the aesthetics of a building, usually in an interesting way. But I hope it doesn’t become too much of a fad.

2 Likes

Yes, it does seem to be a fad, more arched windows appearing around town then I have ever seen before.

I think 130 William started that fad… :wink:

Just for fun… here an article - “arches are taking over the design world”… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Another view - they look great

30 Likes

Looks so nice!

4 Likes

Today

18 Likes

One from the other side!

Also, I just recently only now noticed that the first crane was taken down, very interesting. It never really made sense for 2 crane on this project, but im interested to know why they did what they did.

16 Likes

Arched windows went up on the 5th Ave side, they look beautiful.

30 Likes

Pics by Michael Young

17 Likes

Forgot to post this image yesterday that shows the upper setback of the 2nd tier to 3rd tier. This will be a “fairly” slim building. It’s actually about to pass 522 5th ave.

13 Likes

Kind of a weird place for residential.

Full floor plate coming into view.

15 Likes

From yesterday,

Lots more glass

25 Likes

Gorgeous!!

3 Likes

Credit: Construction Update: 520 Fifth Avenue — FIELD CONDITION

22 Likes

17 Likes

20 Likes

Good visibility today. Few months and this should be very apparent from this angle. Bank of America as a reference point (minus the spire).

12 Likes

21 Likes