NEW YORK | 3 Hudson Boulevard | 987 FT | 56 FLOORS

I like it, much better than the other designs that we’ve seen circulated online. And any other city would be happy to have this! Is it possible the setbacks are on both sides?

2 Likes

That would make sense since it could maximize outdoor space for tenants. It would also give the tower a cool, tapering profile from the N-S perspective.

3 Likes

8 Likes

This is getting out of hand. Now there are too many of them

7 Likes

okay nute gunray

3 Likes

The new rendering is posted at the site.

13 Likes

and now we wait to see if there’s a payoff to all of this showmanship.

2 Likes

This design looks good. Hopefully they’ve made up their minds and stick to it. Would be great if they just add an extra 13 feet to the height so we have 5 builds atleast 1000 ft at the HY.

5 Likes

It’s the best version yet. A bland glass box is better than what they were offering before. At least the setbacks add something.

It’s Moinian. Nuff said.

4 Likes

http://www.fxcollaborative.com/projects/51/3-hudson-boulevard/

10 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

With all of these setbacks, I think that this will be a gorgeous tower. I hope that there are setbacks on the East facade too.

9 Likes

That’s what I got confused with, so I made it that way

1 Like

With 50 hudson, spiral, girasole, and 2 manhattan west added to hudson yards this feels like a bigger skyline than philly.

11 Likes

Hudson Yards and Philly are similar: incredibly blocky, some angles and minor curves. Needs more curves :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There goes the view of the Spiral lol

1 Like

A couple of extra setbacks makes a huge difference between this one and Fosters’s 50 HY.

Now, if they could only do something about the flat tops…

9 Likes

Damn upon further review I guess I like this box? Kinda grew on me.

1 Like

The mirrored setbacks look nice with the stripes, a bit bland but alright. I like this a lot better than the boxes that came after the 1,200 spire design

2 Likes