NEW YORK | 3 Hudson Boulevard | 987 FT | 56 FLOORS

i didn’t notice the setbacks. Reminds me of 270 park.

1 Like

The southeast part of the lot is almost at street level.

From last night:

11 Likes

It appears that they’re building this on spec.

I look forward to this tower.

7 Likes

Renderings posted from March 2019 shows the same design

4 Likes

I’d like to see this from the north or south to better ascertain the depth of the setbacks. They seem to be significant. I’d also like to see if they’re on the East facade too. I can’t imagine that they’re not.

2 Likes

I don’t hate it, I don’t love it. What I do hate is how so many NYC towers are initially really interesting, then slowly morph into a box.

4 Likes

Well, now that I’ve seen all the renders of the current design it looks like it actually will have mirrored setbacks. I also saw a rendering where a setback is punched down on the north side of the base

2 Likes

Yesterday.

15 Likes

Anyone know why only part of the site is rising?

That portion is at street level now. From last night:

16 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9P9rcZBQ9imc9q09J3uhcK1d4gSeWXjsVCZsY0/?igshid=7qketmerwopa

1 Like

I can’t see anything???

2 Likes

they never snagged an anchor tenant so it is unlikely that they will build all that much further. Even with Boston Properties on board there hasn’t been anything new other than the new design.

1 Like

I think the post got deleted.

1 Like
9 Likes

by ILNY

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9MsHRjHzit/?hl=en

15 Likes

15 Likes

I’m surprised they spent the money to build it to ground level. Maybe the plan is for a couple of stories for retail on the 34th street side while they wait until the next cycle?

10 Likes

I assumed that they were either building on spec or to ground level so that it’s ready to fly if they get a tenant. Before the virus, the economy was booming, and the HY was filling up rapidly.

2 Likes

Is this site larger than 66 or 50?

1 Like

50: 340x200
66: 330x200
3: 225x200
(These are the 2 faces forming a right angle, not the angled faces. Also Google Earth estimates)

5 Likes