3 Likes

Hoist coming down.

23 Likes

13 Likes
4 Likes

Almost done.

Sharp.

19 Likes

It looks amazing without the construction shed! The cladding on the lobby looks good too, I’m looking forward to things wrapping up here and how the landscaping will turn out around MW 2. Thanks for the updates!

7 Likes

I like what they did with the storefronts of the restaurants, each of them has it’s own identity.

8 Likes

15 Likes

Finally zipping it up :fire:

1 Like

This thing’s wrapping up quickly. The construction elevator was at the crown when I was in the City like two weeks ago and now it’s almost halfway to the bottom. Here’s a photo from my visit that highlights the speed of the elevator removal in comparison to the photos above.

8 Likes

13 Likes

17 Likes

Ad article in the gothamist

2 Likes
8 Likes

What a mega-win Manhattan West has been for Brookfield. Best of Hudson Yards and Penn Station. 2 MW 76% leased already while 1 basically full.

“Brookfield can boast of scoring three of the year’s five largest Manhattan leases and five of the largest 10 deals to date. KPMG’s was the largest at 450,000 square feet.”

8 Likes

12 Likes
3 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

I literally saw a Youtube short labling these towers as “Downtown New York’s Twin Towers” along with calling the Brooklyn Bridge the “Long Island Bridge”. This is why I hate social media

4 Likes