Replica Buildings

one day I’m going to start collecting building models like those and I’m gonna make ALL of New York City to scale. people have probably already done that but I say to heck with it ofc

I’m thinking about getting the 425 Park Ave model that was recently released by Replica Buildings. Other than that I haven’t gotten any new ones. I can’t wait until they do a 270 Park Ave. I still wish they hadn’t messed up with The Spiral model cause I would have loved to get that one

2 Likes

@bobaksreplicabuildings on Instagram

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have room for so many models on my shelf. I’m currently building a larger model of my Sky High Tower. Now that I think about it, I would have to finish my small metal model first.

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t have room if I displayed all my different models of different stuff I collect. I have skyscraper models, star trek ship models, and passenger plane models. Hopefully maybe in the future I’ll be able to display everything

3 Likes

I’m the same, but Star Wars! My collection is a mess

3 Likes

Speaking of, here is an Imperial Star Destroyer to scale with One Liberty Place

3 Likes

Wow those are cool! Prefer Star Trek but still definitely a Star Wars fan

1 Like

Oh man I’m gonna spend too much money on these, haven’t seen these before. Strange to have no 1 WTC available though?

Glad we could introduce you to them! Yeah idk why they don’t list it regularly I’d imagine it would be a popular model. I know another one they’ve made but don’t advertise is One57

1 Like

They are still coming out with new ones consistently though? I’d start with some of the midtown giants, and would hope to get 270 Park in there if we expect them to put one out.

1 Like

They do, they release new models monthly of different buildings around the globe in usually two different scale sizes. 270 definitely should be on the agenda at some point. They have models of all the other midtown giants so far

3 Likes

I also wanted to order a model, but it can only be shipped to an American address.

My two models of the old Twin Towers and the new Freedom Tower from 2011.

This is the metal model I have yet to assemble, it is very detailed as you can see from the part.

3 Likes

Hi Guys thought I’d share my Replica Buildings collection. I’ve been collecting for a number of years now- just exclusively NYC buildings. 54 buildings so far but I hope to add more once the most recent New York supertalls get released. The level of detail on the models is incredible so would definitely recommend this company for any skyscraper enthusiasts.

8 Likes

Wow amazing collection! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Awesome! You gotta get 1 Vandy in there, and 270 soon. I really want to start collecting, hoping they bring back 1 WTC soon.

1 Like

They seem to be willing to do the 1wtc models by request. That’s how I got mine. But I definitely can’t wait to collect 270

2 Likes

I did try reaching them by email about the status, and the response was just “we hope to offer 1WTC again in the future”. Maybe I’ll try asking more directly