NEW YORK | Times Square

Times Square Subway Expansion by Metropolitan Transportation Authority of the State of New York, on Flickr

Times Square Subway Expansion by Metropolitan Transportation Authority of the State of New York, on Flickr

Times Square Entrance by Metropolitan Transportation Authority of the State of New York, on Flickr

4 Likes
3 Likes

Per NYguy:
MAY 28, 2022

Current state…

8 Likes
1 Like

I need to investigate the evidence

2 Likes

One Times Square:

IMG_8890 by Brecht Bug, on Flickr

IMG_8897 by Brecht Bug, on Flickr

7 Likes

Putting this here for now. If it has a thread feel free to put it there…

“Rudin said it would use the cash to redesign the tower’s lobby, modernize the structure’s elevator and entry systems, build new amenities including a fitness center, dining area and conference space and erect a large electronic billboard on the tower’s exterior. Funding will also go toward leasing efforts, the firm said.”

Interesting. Law abiding citizens will heed to these laws of not carrying guns into areas such as Times Square. But what about the criminals, who, you know, don’t follow the law… lol.

1 Like

So for the most part - things will stay the same then. Just that there are options now for individual properties, etc. The bill also enforces no guns on private party unless there is signage that the owner says it’s allowed.

So responsible gun owners still do what they’ve always done and those who don’t follow the law will continue not following the law lol.

2 Likes

So sick and tired to hear and read such arguments… should we dismantle any type of law because “criminals don’t follow the laws”? Please.
Anyway, southern states are the most violent states in the western world; it seems to me that all those guns aren’t helping their safety.

7 Likes

I rather not politicize the thread, but thanks for your input.

2 Likes

so why did you bring it up if you dont want to politicize the thread?

4 Likes

So 1 Times Square, 3 Times Square and TSK Broadway. Am I missing any major developments in Times?

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder what other buildings in Times Square are gonna undergo a renovation or new development.
TSX Broadway, 1 Times Square and 3 Times Square right now