NEW YORK | Times Square

The New Years prices for that observation deck are gonna be crazy. I can easily see 100+

True, I remember the old prices for One WTC. Now they’re so ridiculous

1 Like

I could also see the deck being closed to the public for security or being used for celebrity performances

2 Likes

Larger rendering

5 Likes

Yeah that’s true. I saw the Edge and 1 Vandy being used for several concerts

I was going to say more like $1000+ since capacity can’t be more than a couple hundred, and it will be a roughly 100x more pleasant way to experience NYE than in the throngs below.

1 Like

That’s pretty high. The most expsensive for a regular day is ESB observatory right now and it’s only like $44.
(Unless you count City Climb which is $185, still considerably cheaper than $1,000)

I assume regular day prices will be comparable to the other modern decks (possibly even cheaper since this won’t have city-wide panoramic views) but NYE is not a regular day. NYE at Times Square is as special a special event as you could have.

Edit: Just as YIMHudson mentioned above, I wouldn’t be surprised if they just closed it to the public and had some kind of invitation only event with celebrities. E! News on New Years Eve, that kind of thing. This will be a place to be seen, and famous people (or more likely their talent agencies and PR firms) will pay top dollar to be there.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I thought you were referring to the everyday price. I do expect it to be quite expensive (if not exclusive) on NYE.

1 Like
4 Likes

Wow!!!

1 Like

Newest incarnation. Makes sense.

Wdym?

Wow version 4 of this building.

3 Likes
2 Likes

They should easily pay that off, this buildings location is just too good.

1 Like

That was quick

1 Like
1 Like

There’s already a thread for this under the general Times Square post.

1 Like