New york pics and rgarri4 project

If you want to see your current picture in the city of tomorrow (project of RGARRI4) .Can his pictures or online pictures of New York and Chicago whether:

-Skyline
-street views
-upload aerial photographs of the two cities.

Here is my example from the Earthcam

A current picture from Earthcam,

How does the skyline of tomorrow look in comparison?

The same picture from the project by rgarri4.

I hope you’ll enjoy this topic.

14 Likes

@rgarri4

Are you instagram? I’d like to share some of your work and would like to ensure I tag you and give credit lol

4 Likes

Yes @ lewis__garrison

3 Likes

City of many dreams 1983

Collection Mackensen

Midtown view from Top of the Rock 2017

This look into the future interests me.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Pic by me 2016

4 Likes

8 Likes

Have you built game software into your New York Project?
Can you say something about it?

My idea of ​​a boat tour around Manhattan

4 Likes

Sure. A majority of my models are built in Unreal Engine 4. Same software that games like Fortnite, Mortal Kombat 11, and the Batman Arkam series were created in. Because its a realtime software exporting animations is super easy. I also have VR built into it. This video shows the process I have to do for each building:

7 Likes

The Brooklyn skyline in August 2011 what will the skyline look like in ten years?

IMGA0370

IMGA0371

4 Likes

This is the old introduction pic to this Topic without 175 Park Ave.

Pics from rgarri4 project

Amazing how one building can change the skyline.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZzU6WQuTtW/
today

Collection Mackensen

6 Likes

I took some shots while on my NYC trip and lined them up with my future model. My Android phone doesn’t have a wide lens like in my model but you get the idea.

11 Likes

I want to see more.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oof that view from top of the rock is gonna be blocked so badly by Extells building. Hope they go with the skinnier taller design

1 Like

All of us do. @rgarri4 likes to tease us with just a few pictures at a time when all of us want to see a workable model like the one for Chicago that he posted here DIGITAL CITIES — VIZfire.

Regardless nobody is as good as rgarri4 so we have to take what we can get. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wonder of you’ll ever do Philadelphia. I’d LOVE to see that!

3 Likes

Who of you would have once desire to photograph this perspective similarly around a direct comparison with 1930 to 2023 and if necessary in the future 2030.

2 Likes

imagine the future…

175 Park Ave

Roosevelt Hotel site

Is that the construction scaffolding on the bottom of the Chrysler? If so, then the steel plated top is nice and fresh there!

1 Like

Per: @ThreeWentDown

1 Like