MINECRAFT project: Upper East Side NYC 1:1 Scale

For any of ya’ll who’ve seen my Midtown Manhattan project topic, I’ve officially ended it to make time for this project, which is of particular interest for me considering the Upper East Side is a very personal neighborhood to me as I had family here that I visited alot. Most updates are really just some nice Foreground city shots around the city showcasing new blots of buildings! Clearly I’ve improved DRAMATICALLY since the Midtown project. Here are a few pics as of October 2019…

6 Likes

So I haven’t been the most motivated to work on the city, or I’ve just been moping around the city whenever I’m on, but I recently came across this picture on Google Images which I found quite cool looking, which therefore motivated me to start expanding into this area which is basically North and East/West (basically just North) of 3rd Ave and 81st, which this pic was taken on 81st between 2nd & 3rd Aves…

So here’s a shot of a portion of city which is West of where a started expanding… And then finally, a shot of the city looking West FROM where I’m starting to expand

2 Likes