https://www.instagram.com/p/CqGTrDnJmLu/

12 Likes

Screenshot from n.y.seee

13 Likes

Ship + Hudson Yards

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqVt8TDPKhC/?img_index=1

11 Likes

7 Likes

Bud Can. with the tiny ESB between the towers im pretty sure this is supposed to be Hudson Yards.

4 Likes

Looks more like the Chrysler Building

1 Like

17 Likes

13 Likes

From 5.1.23:

Imgur

Imgur

From 5.8.23:

Imgur

Imgur

16 Likes

Poor 3 Hudson Blvd, other than that it’s hard to imagine all of this will eventually be built up with a wedge park in between a canyon. The PABT’s tower 4 will rise to the north of Lyra and Silverstein’s development will rise north of that.

12 Likes

Such a blight. I wish they could entirely clad the back with glass. I don’t think there will be a neighboring tower to block this view, because a park has been proposed directly behind it.

2 Likes

I thought the recent news was also interesting since a park had never been proposed for that site and a commercial tower was supposed to rise on the rest of the site, blocking 450’s backside. But if the park does come through, I would hope that something is done as a straight wall of metal cladding won’t be that nice to look at from a park.

What WOULD be nice is if the owner trying to hold out the small building blocking Hudson Blvd E from continuing would SELL!

2 Likes

It’s crazy that the space behind them where there’s nothing now will eventually hold some of the largest and possibly tallest skyscrapers in NYC

2 Likes

I’d assume you’re talking about 418 11th Ave or even the PABT Tower 4 site? Really everything’s just a guessing game now. Both tower’s could be smaller than figures relating to them have mentioned or how they’ve been depicted (completely disregarding Affirmation Tower as a proposal).

1 Like

No I’m specifically talking about the PABT towers. They should be rather large. Tho 418 should also be a rather large tower, depending on how the RFP is issued

Egh, that’s still kind of discretionary to whoever develops them and what ever the developers want to build with whatever market conditions they are dealing with, like I said, the towers could be smaller than figures have listed them as having since those were also mostly just study figures.

1 Like

I mean, yeah. I’m just going off the figures we have.

Still pretty excited with all the development going on in this area.

2 Likes

And I imagine phase 2 will do even better as it’s not as tied to office space

3 Likes

I mean 2 million sqft of projected office space out of the planned 6 million is still quite a chunk, even more so considering that the resort is still zoned as commercial so then its 5 million of the 6. Apartments only account for 1/6th.

2 Likes

Yeah but being zoned as commercial doesn’t mean it operates the same as an office building.

True that is still quite a chunk tho

1 Like