NEW YORK | 30 Hudson Yards | 1,268 FT | 90 FLOORS

can see some welding going on here.

platform work on going in PH2 area.

5 Likes

Wow! Great updates all around! You hit all the spots! I hope your visit here has been amazing one so far. Cheers.

1 Like

in the 7th pic I posted what is the buliding under construction to the left of the picture.Its the one in the left narrow window pane. I saw it and had no idea what it was.

That’s 509W38

1 Like

hmm. Interesting. Well either way the will help link the skyline from Hudson Yards to mid town.

30 HY’s steel is now visible from afar!

June 21st

6 Likes

When should we start seeing some cladding go up?

Peeking out from the opposite angle from Robert’s post.

4 Likes

6/25

6 Likes

https://instagram.com/p/BHK-KmQjuJm/
@kohnpedersonfox

7 Likes

Great photos, JC and VG!

3 Likes

The bulk on this thing is simply enormous. Looking fantastic, great shots!

1 Like

I really like this tower, its crazy to think that KPF has 19 other designs that are taller than this one, that are being built or proposed mainly for Asia, but this tower is definitely going to be a great addition to the NYC skyline and modernize it a lil’ bit :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This tower will dominate the skyline very much like the ESB

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHST6i2A01i/?taken-by=cariolo
@cariolo

14 Likes

well, maybe when it is 1st completed. But ESB has had 80 years of being kinda on is own. 30 Hudson will have 3-5 other supertalls within blocks, not counting a slew of 750-950 footers. And that is before PHII.

But ya a year from now it will, but it will soon just be the tallest peak in a massive cluster.

2 Likes

That really looks like an iconic image, like one we might see 50 years now in books and articles they write on this amazing time for skyscraper development in NYC.

2 Likes

Stunning!!!

2 Likes

Monster update.

13 Likes

Holy and Holy and HOLY Towers!

What a collection of great shots of this building’s construction, ILNY!
I loved the seventh photo (from up to down) with the render! Now I see it all!
This building will be a fantastic giant monster of its yards!

2 Likes