WHITE PLAINS | Development News

I hope that this is built.

3 Likes

great updates, Robert!

1 Like

Thanks, Yim

1 Like

Progress on some of the new mansions rising down the road.

6 Likes

Mansion update

New apartments

5 Likes

Great updates. I adore places like this. Places like Saddle River, Englewood Cliff, Westfield, Greenwich. Westport, ect…

1 Like

Thanks, Chris.

I agree!

1 Like

Demo has progressed a lot!!

4 Likes

Re: the Westchester Ave development.

[quote]Still comprised mainly of luxury residential apartments, the newly proposed plan has been reduced from 4.4 acres to 3.14 acres, eliminating a previously proposed hotel and spa, reducing the overall space of the retail element, eliminating an underground automotive service area, and cutting the number of parking spaces in half.
[…]
The reason for the reduction is the removal of the Chrysler property from the conceptual site plan because Chrysler would not sell its property to the developer.
[…]
The new plan proposes 276 residential units including 28 affordable apartments, comprised of 25 studios, 160 1-bedroom and 91 2-bedroom apartments.
[…]
Retail space and 90 residential units will front Westchester Avenue. Fronting Franklin Avenue, the 11-story building will include four parking levels with 186 dwelling units in seven stories constructed above the parking garage.[/quote]

3 Likes

Great news, Yim. It sucks that the Chrysler and Avis eyesores will remain though.

2 Likes

The townhouses are progressing. They will replicate the downtown architecture.

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

The Westchester Pavilion is almost gone.

6 Likes

Wow seems they’ve made a lot of progress since last week.

2 Likes

They have. This is a big site.

1 Like

Hello all, new to the forum but not the site.

My wife and I are looking to move up to WP in October and interested in 15 Bank, but I’m shrewd and always looking for comps. Any suggestions regarding rental buildings would be great.

Also, regarding Continuum, is there any updates outside of the pics posted in here (which are awesome btw) regarding openings/marketing floor for viewing? Their site is still the same…

Thanks again!

1 Like

Westchester Pavillion site

Westchester Ave: I can’t wait for this crap to come down.

New England classic rising in Scarsdale

6 Likes

5 Likes

This is great news, Yim!

1 Like