Thomas Koloski's Trips and Photo Albums

Trip was moved tomorrow, but my uncle tells me there’s a big surprise and I’m scheduled to be somewhere at 9:45am

3 Likes

Currently on my way to the city!

2 Likes

Have a great time, Tom!

If you’re downtown, can you snap photos of 185 Broadway and the status of the demo at 112 Liberty?

1 Like

Surprise revealed, helicopter tour!

9 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Awesome! Have fun!

3 Likes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bTtT6w3Ei2DEygqV6
Skyline photos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9y841djd2XMZXVZT6
Helicopter photos

Enjoy!

11 Likes

I’m pinning this globally temporarily for all to see. These sets are just bonkers!

I’ve been deciding which one will be my new wall paper. Hard decisions. I might make a slide set and have them shuffle. Too many good ones.

8 Likes

Amazing shots and thank you for pinning Chris! I think worth a YIMBY write-up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Most definitely. I’m still working my way through that set. The zoom feature is lethal lol. I’m sucked in, like a black hole to this set, and I can’t escape.

If there is any doubt that NY isn’t the gold standard, that aerial set will eviscerate that notion.

:beers:

7 Likes

absolutely phenomenal @Thomas_Koloski !

7 Likes

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I can’t forget you guys when I’m on these trips. And I’m definitely doing more helicopter tours in my life

I spy with my eagle eye the Coney Island Parachute Jump tower

And a plateau that needs to be broken!

9 Likes

Crazy to think how much Vanderbilt has to go using 432 Park as the measuring stick. Its so dominant as of now.

1 Like

Thomas, I couldn’t stop going through these last night. So many great photos from angles I haven’t seen yet. Love the 1 Vandy ones.

I couldn’t help gasping at a few and thinking, damn we’re lucky.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Here’s what’s left in the midtown towers, along with 350 and 270 Park

8 Likes

riveting stuff Thomas… thank you for posting these! you have a very nice uncle!

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes