Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the YIMBY family. May 2018 bring us great fortune. Be sure to eat, laugh, and most importantly, stay safe this Holiday!

• Chris E.

:champagne:

15 Likes

Dilly, DILLY!!

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone of Yimby Forums! :smile::christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, lads!

4 Likes

Merry christmas everyone! :beers:

5 Likes

Hope everybody had a good Christmas with friends and family. Lots of good eating and fun times.

Now… the party is not over with yet. We have New Years eve to look forward to… so I say, continue partying, and eating… and come January 1st, its time to reflect on our binges, and hit the gym!!!

Preferably, with lots of cardio, which involves walking to every construction site in Manhattan and in Brooklyn. Can easily burn 1000+ calories.

5 Likes

I’ll be busy the next couple of days, so in case I forget, Merry Christmas or Holidays to all!

May 2019 bring us blessed fortune, and also, to our great city, profound vitality and growth.

2018 has been an amazing year, and I want to thank all of the members and guests for helping YIMBY forums become the best source of development coverage, news, and discussion.

Your professional conduct, respect for others, and thirst for knowledge makes us all better as a community.

To the YIMBY family, may your families and friends have a safe and memorable time these holidays…

For 2019, and the growth of our great city…

13 Likes

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!!! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Happy holidays to all, here’s looking forward to some big surprises in 2019!:grinning:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

2019!!

8 Likes

Happy Holidays, everyone. I look forward to another great year with you all. Cheers and let’s hope Santa gets us all the supertalls approved next year :santa:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

It’s been fun spending 2018 with you all. There is so much to look forward to in 2019, all of which will have a profound impact on our city.

Enjoy this time with family and friends, and get ready for the new year.

8 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here on the best New York forum around!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all fellow members and your families!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas ya dirty animals!!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADS!!!
And heres to the age of Ramses lasting for many more years!

4 Likes

Here’s to 2019!

2 Likes