Thomas Koloski's Trips and Photo Albums

Currently on my way to the city!

3 Likes

Have a great time, Tom!

If youā€™re downtown, can you snap photos of 185 Broadway and the status of the demo at 112 Liberty?

2 Likes

Surprise revealed, helicopter tour!

10 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! Have fun!

4 Likes

Iā€™m pinning this globally temporarily for all to see. These sets are just bonkers!

Iā€™ve been deciding which one will be my new wall paper. Hard decisions. I might make a slide set and have them shuffle. Too many good ones.

9 Likes

Amazing shots and thank you for pinning Chris! I think worth a YIMBY write-up :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Most definitely. Iā€™m still working my way through that set. The zoom feature is lethal lol. Iā€™m sucked in, like a black hole to this set, and I canā€™t escape.

If there is any doubt that NY isnā€™t the gold standard, that aerial set will eviscerate that notion.

:beers:

8 Likes

absolutely phenomenal @TK2000 !

8 Likes

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I canā€™t forget you guys when Iā€™m on these trips. And Iā€™m definitely doing more helicopter tours in my life

1 Like

I spy with my eagle eye the Coney Island Parachute Jump tower

And a plateau that needs to be broken!

10 Likes

Crazy to think how much Vanderbilt has to go using 432 Park as the measuring stick. Its so dominant as of now.

2 Likes

Thomas, I couldnā€™t stop going through these last night. So many great photos from angles I havenā€™t seen yet. Love the 1 Vandy ones.

I couldnā€™t help gasping at a few and thinking, damn weā€™re lucky.

4 Likes

Thanks!

Hereā€™s whatā€™s left in the midtown towers, along with 350 and 270 Park

9 Likes

riveting stuff Thomasā€¦ thank you for posting these! you have a very nice uncle!

3 Likes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t8BoCC2XQxPMyDzn6

6 Likes
5 Likes