NEW YORK | TSX Broadway | 580 FT | 46 FLOORS (Renovation)

7 Likes
4 Likes

I like how the article is talking about the Edition next door like it hasn’t been opened since 2019 and has also already reopened (since last year) from it’s Covid shutter.

Looks like the Tempo by Hilton is a spin off of their same named wellness rooms, very contemporary in style. It’s certainly a step up from the original DoubleTree by Hilton that used to occupy the original building.

1 Like

It’s hard to tell (due to the other side of the building being out of frame) but (what could be the first) of the LED panels was placed in the early hours of the morning/after midnight. I’d imagine that they’ll go on fairly quickly.

It’s on the extreme center left above the sidewalk shed TSX banner.

8 Likes

10 Likes
2 Likes

More of the LED panels have been put up.

11 Likes
4 Likes

Hi all, quick question on this one – they updated the 3d buildings on google and this seems a good bit taller than Edition (516’) and RIU (519’) no?

6 Likes

A construction article from January says this building is 580’, maybe 470’ is an original/older figure as it’s definitely well over 500’.

Edit: Actually 470’ was the height of the original DoubleTree By Hilton and all YIMBY articles have been following that height, but other sources show the tower as being 580’, I’ll change it.

2 Likes

Finally, I have been waiting for Google Earth to update so I can check out different projects.

10 Likes

TSX

18 Likes

Thanks for the TSX pictures of the screen installation! I wonder what are those cylindrical elements at the top of the frame for the screen?

3 Likes

Most likely exhaust fans, those screens will be creating huge amounts of heat.

3 Likes

Thanks, that must be it! :+1:t2:

12 Likes

11 Likes

Thanks for the update. Podium doors (part of the LED screen) installed!

2 Likes

Looks like something is happening with the led screens

12 Likes