NEW YORK | 4 Hudson Square - Disney/ABC | 338 FT | 22 FLOORS

couldn’t find a thread for this project. I guess all of the discussion was in the Hudson Square thread.

https://www.som.com/projects/4_hudson_square__disney_new_york_city

14 Likes

Since we now have a thread for this, I guess we could move over some of the posts from the Hudson sq rezoned thread? Or at least keep posting updates for Disney to this thread going forward.

Looks like just the 2 large old buildings on Hudson st are left but they have the black nets up already. The entire block should be leveled by spring.

From last week.

9 Likes

Delete

This is a nice building, but with all of the garbage in this area, it really sucks Dick Cheney that these shmucks razed a beautiful old structure.

3 Likes

The 3 buildings on this block were pretty nice. Shame they will be gone. The new office tower doesn’t look bad to me though. Just wish they would have integrated the old buildings into the new one. They do that a lot in Toronto it seems.

I forgot that City winery was on the northeast part of the block here. I went to a beer fest there about 10 years ago. The small red building with nice archways.

The Southeast corner of the block had this one which was nice too.

The large building under demo now that fronts Hudson st.

I got all these from Google Streetview

4 Likes

Only in NY…

Philistines!

4 Likes

Aerial rendering of Four Hudson Square

from New York Yimby

13 Likes
8 Likes

You really should spend some time on Wien and London’s skyscrapercity forums; you’ll notice that NYC is not the only city that is demolishing old buildings…

3 Likes

Tec

9 Likes

Philistines. There was so much crap around there that should have been razed, including many parking lots.

4 Likes

Those buildings got wiped out in no time. Can’t believe they’re gone.

3 Likes

It sucks Dick Cheney.

1 Like

10 Likes

This site was extremely active today.

12 Likes
7 Likes

Yesterday.

10 Likes

Today.

They have dug a lot deeper now.

8 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIRBhoSLsXJ/

8 Likes

Lots of concrete pouring today for the foundation.

It would have been nicer if they could have saved a couple of the buildings and integrated the new parts into it. It would look similar to 330 Hudson next door.

330 Hudson

12 Likes