NEW YORK | Penn 15 (401 7th Ave) | 1,200 FT | 61 FLOORS

They hired some weird unprofessional work crews to remove the mattresses, chairs, flatscreens etc from all the guest suites.

I doubt more than 50% of those TVs survived that truck trip, not like vornado do gives a damn anyway

4 Likes

Nice article from Daytonian today!

On a side note if I were a 1%er I’d buy the portico and incorporate it into some new mansion!

5 Likes

Why did the hotel never get landmark status?

7 Likes

Why would it get landmark status? It’s a dump, it isn’t unique, and it doesn’t have any sort of architectural importance.

2 Likes

It was more notable at the time. By the time it would be considered historical and not contemporary, however, it was already a dump

2 Likes

Updated complex.

11 Likes
5 Likes

:frowning: :frowning:

2 Likes

Where did the 1,400 ft come from? Thought this was 1,200 ft

The latest reporting is 1270’?

6 Likes

a Vinoly version with Facebook pitched as the anchor tenant was proposed at 1400ft. The latest collaboration between Vornado and Foster is 1270’.

3 Likes

Oh, cool. The size changed to 1,400 ft in the info bar for a couple minutes (for some reasons?) so I was wondering

Oof I think my mind repressed this version. The current one is more refined.

2 Likes

Still not that big of a fan of the current version, but my god is it so much better than this mess.
Edit: Also was this rendering so long ago 30 HY was still under construction?

3 Likes

That’s a terrible design.

7 Likes

From a Vornado brochure via Manitopiaa on SSP. Not sure if this is the latest design or an outdated one.

12 Likes

Looks like Google Maps is seeing the future.

Already using the marketing name.

Business Center! :beers:

5 Likes

Crane info on SSP Credit NYguy

Liebherr crane and no Favco very interesting.

3 Likes

What does this information prove? Does it reveal any height information?

I think it reveals info on the cranes, and not much else.