NEW YORK | One 45 “For All” (West 145th & Lenox Avenue) | 2 x 363 FT | ? FLOORS

Let’s see; Brooklyn, Queens, and especially Midtown. They all have heavy development. How come there wasn’t there any opposition to those areas? Even the Bronx (especially South Bronx) is having more buildings going, and yet that area is dilapidated as well.

It’s a race war.

Project is dead. I hope they’re happy, because now they’re not getting any affordable units at all.

Can’t wait for that councilwoman to be booted out. A disappointment.

4 Likes

Nice. I’ll be able to look at a truck station instead of two towers of affordable housing and green space. Thanks councilwoman.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Is there any possibility that this project could be revived? It would be a shame for this to be the final outcome.

Yes I am sure it could be revived. The article makes mention of that possibility. This is likely temporary to make some money off the site they own. (Instead of keeping it as an empty lot.) Possibly after BozoJordan, I mean the councilmember, is kicked out her seat next year.

2 Likes

This councilperson has to be removed next election. She’s a cancer for the community. Hopefully she can be replaced by someone sane and the community can actually have affordable housing, economic development, retail and construction jobs, instead of a truck lot.

1 Like

This would be the perfect site for Kanye (YE) to put his ‘Dome’ affordable housing project.
Sarcasm alert - :stuck_out_tongue:

Excerpt from TRD THE REAL DEAL -“The outspoke rapper’s plan for a community of dome-like houses for low-income residents modeled after the “Stars Wars” movies has hit a snag, according to TMZ.”

690-kanye

1 Like

should get excellent traffic if congestion pricing ever begins.

2 Likes

The development is “stalled”. Meaning hopefully it’ll come back to life one day!

2 Likes

Protest all you want, the developer doesn’t need city council approval for this project. Should have let them build the apartments.

3 Likes

Lol.

I wonder what she expects to be built there?

Those apartments… looking better and better every day, isn’t that right Kristen Richardson.

Half the apartments would be affordable. Now she is concerned with the environmental impact of the truck station… oh dear. :person_facepalming:

4 Likes

I will never step my foot above 96th St on the east side, so I don’t really care what this obnoxious, loudmouth does.

1 Like

The lady holding the sign on the left… housing is healthcare… the One45 development would of been 900 units, half affordable via the final proposal… so they are missing out on medical treatment in that respect.

3 Likes

Actions have consequences. Name the truck depot “Kristen Richardson Diesel Depot”. Big freaking sign with her name, please. She takes all the credit for this diesel storage depot.

Also, who are those idiots with the pro-housing signs? There would have been nearly 1,000 housing units on this lot if not for Kristen Richardson.

2 Likes