NEW YORK | 80-100 Flatbush Avenue (Alloy Block) | 482 FT + 840 FT | 40 + 74 FLOORS

11 Likes

Love the variety of angles we are getting with all these new towers - each of them seem to have a slightly different orientation

2 Likes

I agree, I think this is the first photo of the right angled side of the project I’ve seen, also one that shows the side with the setbacks. The other side is just more photographed because it faces Flatbush Ave.

1 Like

Is this going to be taller than Hanson place (clock tower)?

Can’t forget about the third phase too, this has an extremely-miniature multiphased Hudson Yards thing going on with it.

@tjr101 One Hanson Place is 512’ tall, so 100 Flatbrush will practically appear the same height at 510’.

@Jaydayvis there’s a third phase to the Alloy Block? I didn’t know that. I just thought it was a 2 tower development.

@TKDV Yes, the school, the building currently going up, and then there’s a semi-cylindrical building (I believe) that’s apart of the plan.

Oh 80 Flatbrush, the square to circle extrusion tower, is a part of Phase II. The school is being built as a part of Phase I.

this is phase 1 - based on their website

7 Likes

yeah, that’s what I meant.

1 Like

Ah, I thought you initially meant there was a 3rd tower and was asking myself where I missed that news!

9/28/22

16 Likes

18 Likes

Is this the same topic? If so, we have it twice.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiSQ4gmu6t8/?next=%2Fnyonair%2F

11 Likes

It is.

Can yor merge

Done.

2 Likes

A quick mock-up from Vanderbilt Avenue in Prospect Heights. Not sure if I got the height right.

5 Likes

Just based on the façade and its flatiron position, this is one project I wish was taller. Would of really added a big flare to the area. Not thats it bad how it is, but it could really shine if it was more dominant.

1 Like

Do we know if this one is 482’ or 510’ to the bulkhead? Or was the 510’ figure the bulkhead and the 482’ the building parapet?