NEW YORK | 80-100 Flatbush Avenue (Alloy Block) | 482 FT + 840 FT | 40 + 74 FLOORS

Selvon.nef

20 Likes

My old stomping ground -

They’ve been working on the brick façade under the black net, you can get an idea on how it will end up looking:

8 Likes

I thought it would’ve been slightly browner like in the mockup and renders, but it still looks good, I like the slight wavy pattern it has, gives it some depth.

1 Like

Yes, they are more gray than brown. You are right about the depth.

1 Like

For those that don’t know what wavy pattern I’m talking about, not really wavy just zigzagging undulations.

4 Likes

I think we forget how tall and big these buildings really are until we compare them to “normal” sized buildings such as the ones behind them in that photo

4 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

Ha! I was probably there at the same time, Next time I’ll wave :grinning:

2 Likes

I was pumping up the tires and by the time I came up to the street I was like oh wow. What a difference 5 minutes makes.

2 Likes

I reserve cab rides for rainy, late night, maybe had a few. Regardless, always have a camera and will travel.

8 Likes

Candid shots are the best sometimes, I like your 2nd one a lot!

I wonder what those 2 dark lines are, whether they are actually false panels or the windows are covered from inside.

1 Like

Agreed - I like the 1st and 2nd the best I think. Just posted the green to give the full traffic light effect. I’d rather these appear as a linear triptych.

2 Likes

These are great! look so cinematic!

1 Like

LOL I was using a Bushmills filter.

1 Like

hahahah! I know that one!

1 Like

Yup, ALWAYS bring a camera when going out. I left mine at home few times and heavily regretted it

1 Like

This is my go to for portability. Fuji ruined the line w/the X-Pro 3 IMO.

1 Like

Ever since I’ve heard and saw film cameras I want one. But I’ve had the same Nikon since August 2017

1 Like