NEW YORK | 520 5th Ave | 1,000 FT | 76 FLOORS

15 Likes

Did you just recently take these? Couldve walked past each other for this or 270 without even knowing :sweat_smile:.

I was there around 4 but the only person that caught my eye was a Harry Styles fan buying fake handbags up the street at 570 fifth lol.

6 Likes

Darn, we missed eachother by like 30 mins :laughing:. @5Bfilms

That’d be a hard thing to come by since visitor’s aren’t allowed on construction site’s :eyes:. Visitor’s in the sense of the average person that is.

3 Likes

I was enjoying some amazing Korean BBQ on 36th St. right about then -next time @TKDV!

4 Likes

Why don’t you answer my other questions, which I asked you?

Who it was in 2016 or 2017 during my stay in New York so exactly I do not know anymore. I saw a young man climbing over the green plywood wall to go into the construction site to possibly take interesting pictures. His girl friend stood on the sidewalk and watched the people and also me who were just nearby.

2 Likes

That’s a good way to get arrested.

1 Like

Not if you´re sneaky or fast enough

2 Likes

13 Likes

This one is moving at an incredibly steady/quick pace. I suspect column formwork could possibly be up for the 3rd floor by the end of this week.

13 Likes

Putting up the hoist today

17 Likes

How many floors per week will this rise? 2?

2 Likes

That’s a little too far fetched, maybe 1 floor a week at the max.

Thanks. It’s such a tiny site that I thought that they could do two.

3 Likes

There were a LOT of workers on site today. So it should go up quick.

4 Likes

Maybe in the near future when the tower has gotten past the commercial floors about a 3rd the way up it may be 2 floors per week but thats still hearsay.

4 Likes

From earlier today

19 Likes

So this one is indeed moving at a floor per week at the current moment. As JC_Heights noted a few posts back, the construction elevator has been built up and is now visible. Already on the 4th floor and probably will be on the 5th by weeks end, the crane will probably be jumping soon.

17 Likes

This supertall is rising fast! :smiley:

4 Likes

17 Likes