NEW YORK | 3 Hudson Boulevard | 987 FT | 56 FLOORS

13 Likes

They had a steady stream of concrete trucks and were pouring concrete to finalize the sw foundation walls this morning. And I saw at least 3 of the renderings around the site which appears to be back to one of the original designs with the torqued walls. Spire seems gone though.

17 Likes

This neighborhood will be so dense when all of the towers are up and finished.

5 Likes

That design without the spire I can accept, and especially with the spire. If they’re still building the glass block I’m still uninterested with that one

2 Likes

Please, God!!!

1 Like

At least one tower with a spire would be great.

3 Likes

I can most definitely live with that design, it still looks good without the spire. Wish it was taller though.

1 Like

Will be crazy to see 3 supertalls go up across the street from one another!

2 Likes

Today

11 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KzjCFnY0T/?igshid=1wi93osms9bdu

7 Likes

today 12.21.19 from yimy

5 Likes

Not as excited for this one after the redesign

2 Likes

I dont even know which design is happening

8 Likes

Yesterday

10 Likes

“ Since the foundation at 3 Hudson Boulevard will soon reach grade level, should an anchor tenant ink a deal by the end of 2020, it would get its keys at the end of 2023. All employees could be moved in during 2024.

The team is targeting and in conversations with the “next” group of large tenants who are expanding or have leases expiring.”

New renderings

10 Likes

Are we supposed to be pleased?

1 Like

Glass box

2 Likes

A actually quote from the developers

“In my judgement, this is the most attractive building in Hudson Yards and will have a real presence, with the ceiling heights, glass, light and air,” declares Powers. “There’s never been a podium built like this in the city.”

Quips Riguardi, “It could be the cherry on top of the Hudson Yards.”

The phase 2 park is more interesting than this building.

8 Likes

PECO Building in Philly is better than this thing

1 Like

The design seems to be more interior-centric and they’re not thinking so much about the view from the outside

1 Like