NEW YORK | 270 Park Ave | 1,389 FT | 70 FLOORS

Yes. That is an unusual vantage point.

My super wide angle phone photo with a fixed angle, you can really see the angle of the north and south faces

10 Likes

Per:e$ #NYC on Instagram

Imgur

Per: Xing Lin

14 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmYP97DOwK9/?next=%2F

14 Likes

Does anyone have a good estimate as to when the next setback might be reached?

Also, could someone mark where the building presently is?

3 Likes

A few months ago I predicted it to reach the 3rd tier some time in late February or Early March and that is still seeming to keep pace with my construction timeline and the actual pace of construction.

The building is one floor above the diamond mid section.

5 Likes

Thanks! I think that this could top out by the end of 2023.

2 Likes

Christmas present. 270 Park on its way.

Credit: GaryHershorn

16 Likes

Imgur

On Chris Harrison | Flickr

15 Likes

Beautiful shot. Stunning too is that this building will have almost 4X steel as in 1 Vandy (26kT v 95kT)!

I know they’re not really comparable in that 1 Vandy has a core with reinforced concrete, but that’s still a huge difference.

8 Likes

This is more about the beautiful sky, but there it is.

Midtown 4K webcam

15 Likes

18 Likes

Gotham City!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Looks like Southwest has resumed flights - no evidence that the crane at 270 Park is being used to hoist lost luggage.

14 Likes

Off topic, but I wish PHL International could be more diverse with airlines. I’m absolutely tired of seeing American Airlines, UPS, Frontier, Spirit, and Southwest. I did see an Aer Lingus heading to PHL yesterday, but compare all of that with the airlines coming into Newark, LGA and JFK. Even though PHL is not situated for A380’s, those airbus planes have landed at Philly before.

There has to be demand.

January 1, 2023.

Posting this for comparison later in the year.

10 Likes

Earlier today

19 Likes

Hi all and Happy New Year! Maybe the façade will start this month.

I apologize for not getting around to posting my construction schedule diagram before today, I was wanting to change the date graph format but got caught up in some other stuff, but I am working on it right now. :+1:

3 Likes