NEW YORK | 11 Hoyt Street | 620 FT | 52 FLOORS

14 Likes

Thank you TK2000. Great job! Look forward to this emerging through the skyline.

2 Likes

Whoops, sorry J C Heights. Thanks for your efforts.

2 Likes

17 Likes

From 8.15.20:

12 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE5YUXWH3cp/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFktNLEFyFZ/

11 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes
4 Likes

From 11.8.20:

12 Likes
4 Likes

Happy holidays everybody

19 Likes

gorgeous photo!

5 Likes

Cheers Street

2 Likes

15 Likes

# 11 Hoyt Street’s Exterior Reaches Completion In Downtown Brooklyn

The finishing touches are going up on 11 Hoyt Street, a 620-foot-tall residential skyscraper in Downtown Brooklyn. Developed by Tishman Speyer and designed by Jeanne Gang of Studio Gang with Hill West Architects as the architect of record, the exterior of the 57-story project now appears complete, with all of its elegantly sculpted façade panels installed. Michaelis Boyd Associates is leading the interior design for the property’s 481 residential units, which will come in a total of 190 different layouts, and Edmund Hollander of Hollander Design is in charge of landscaping for the private outdoor green spaces. Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group is leading the sales and marketing for the Brooklyn residences.

11 Hoyt Street’s homes will range in price from $690,000 for studios to approximately $3,500,000 for a four-bedroom layout. Residents can choose between two Brooklyn-inspired palettes, called Heritage and Classic. Occupants can also enjoy 55,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities that will be located across multiple levels, highlighted by the 32nd-floor Sky Club, the third-floor Park Club, and Hollander Design’s elevated 27,000-square-foot private park. Other amenities include a fitness and aquatic center curated by The Wright Fit, a 75-foot-long saltwater pool, a squash court, men’s and women’s locker facilities, steam showers, sauna, massage, and relaxation rooms, and a yoga/group fitness studio.

8 Likes

Who wore it best?

4 Likes

I like what I can see of Mira although I’m not crazy about the location.

2 Likes

Little worried about how this might age.

Tectonic

15 Likes

Rust already?

1 Like