NEW YORK | 10 Hudson Yards | 895 FT | 52 FLOORS

Under-Construction 10 Hudson Yards Hits Halfway Point

Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Jeremiah Budin

Construction continues apace at 10 Hudson Yards, which, if all goes according to plan, will be occupied by Coach by the end of this year. The tower, the first in the Hudson Yard megaproject, is up to 27 stories, according to Field Condition, which visited the site this week. It stood at 20 stories less than four months ago. A lot more of the glass has been installed on the facade now, too, with the curtain wall reaching up to the 16th floor.

4 Likes

I finally have a working keyboard and mouse again, so I’m back!

When matching the current floor height up with the Skyscraperpage diagram, the building appears to be roughly ~145m tall, it may not be 100% accurate, but in comparison with the white OHM, 10HY looks to be around 15-20m taller than it, so I guess it’s not too far off then!

4 Likes

April 11th, 2015

4 Likes

Credit: The High Line Elevated Urban Linear Park, Manhattan, New York City by jag9889, on Flickr

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Pic taken by me

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

pic by me

1 Like

I’m John Boehner, and I approve this message !

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Now that Boener resigned, who will approve our messages? :frowning:

Thanks DeMinimusNY for the updates, and you as well JR for your excellent shots and updates. :smile:

I continue to support you on SSP because I know the error in judgement when it comes to having good people on the team at SSP. Not to worry, we know better here. They keep the trolls there, and so, our numbers there run thin when it comes to NY.

What happened to VG?

1 Like

VG got banned at the same time JR did, I asked but received no answer. Two top contributors banned at the same time didn’t seem right.

Also Chris, I have a few suggestions lol…

And my fav… http://liberalvaluesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Clinton-Email-Cartoon-Deleted.jpg

All in jest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today

3 Likes

Today

2 Likes

Even at 895ft, its still one of the best projects going up in the country. This thing would be a stunner in any city, if only we could get this guy in Atlanta. It would fit quite well in Buckhead.

2 Likes

Today

3 Likes

America!

Tower is topped out! :slight_smile:

[SIZE=“1”]Credit: DNA Info[/SIZE]

2 Likes