NEW ROCHELLE | 360 Huguenot | 285 FT | 28 FLOORS

Nice pic
This one will have a huge impact on New Rocs skyline when topped out

2 Likes

1 WTC looks like a ghost in that picture! 30 Hudson Yards is also really making an impact from the north. Great update on 587 Main.

I have a set of binoculars and I’ve been watching the Central Park south area, 56 Leonard, and Hudson Yards developments rising. It’s unbelievable the amount of cranes

1 Like

The woman in the Storage Post across the street told me she heard a Whole Foods was going in. Unsure as to the validity of this.

As much as I’d love a Whole Foods, I don’t believe there’s enough room for one. I’m curious to see what retail tenants will eventually be approved. Great photo, btw, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

I saw this tower from the Throgs Neck today. It has a growing skyline presence.

4 Likes

From the recent snow storm / blizzard

via Habitat Westchester on Twitter

This building isn’t even going to be as tall as our other skyscrapers but I’m impressed at the sheer size of it…

3 Likes

I was also snooping through Google to find an alternative rendering that I misplaced, but accidentally came across this

The crazy field of view in the other renderings makes it look completely different.

EDIT: Requested an HQ variant from the source, thanks to Co Communications / RM Friedland for providing one!

(7000 x 3577)

5 Likes

January 9th, 2018

6 Likes

Article from New York YIMBY;

More photos from different angles as well, had some free time so I thought why not…

1-10-18

Maple Ave.

Prospect Street Lot

5 Likes

:grimacing:

https://twitter.com/SaraBCaldwell/status/952293457539862528

1 Like

Facade work;

Courtesy of New Rochelle Development

5 Likes

1-20-18

5 Likes

glass! Photos by New Rochelle Development

9 Likes

I’m thoroughly impressed with the pace of progress at this site. We’re basically gonna see it structurally topped off months in advance of the groundbreaking anniversary. Incredible.

1 Like

2-5-18

5 Likes

I spy with my little eye… photo by Will McKeown

NYC 1st Day-59 by Will McKeown, on Flickr

5 Likes

(2-8-18) Probably the best angle for this building. It really gives you a great feel for the shape of the entire tower. One of my best shots of the project, imo

10 Likes

2-14-18

4 Likes

25 floors? Nearly there!

2 Likes