NEW ROCHELLE | 360 Huguenot | 285 FT | 28 FLOORS

Upward!

5 Likes

6 Likes

great angle for progress shots! Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

Such a fantastic angle and shot, thank you for contributing!

One more shot for now…

4 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

Pinsky said the construction schedule is on track and is expected to be completed in late 2018, with the building expected to open in early 2019.

3 Likes

They are actually slightly ahead of schedule, I believe. Someone posted this in a local Facebook group not too long ago

I’m not sure how true the comment is about work being done in the theater portion, but I do know they’re pouring more concrete to complete the foundation on the left and right side of the tower. They’re additions for other parts of the building.

Another floor.

3 Likes

Older shot since they’re a few floors higher at this time but still a nice vantage point! Wish the photo was larger

7 Likes

11/17/17

Huguenot & Main, facing east

11/20/17

Main and Centre, facing north-west

Newer rendering as well… different colors and a bit of a different design on the base facade.

6 Likes

8 Likes

the view of NYC must be nice from there. I can make out the Whitestone Bridge and Long Island City in the photo. Great update!

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try to get a better one this weekend with the full city skyline in the background.

1 Like

They will be lifting the crane in the coming hours, it was supposed to happen earlier I believe but I’m not sure what happened. I’ll try to get some shots after everything is done.

12-3-17

8 Likes

RMFriedland already trying to lease out the retail spaces. Interesting setup. Expected delivery of December 2018. Link to listing page

2 Likes

New Rochelle Rising

7 Likes