MIAMI | One Bayfront Plaza | 1049 FT | 92 FLOORS

I love it. It should be condos and hotel though because Miami is not a commercial center, and there’s not much demand for office space there.

Interestingly, with all of the balconies, it looks like a hotel/condo now.

1 Like

It’s nice, very Miami-esque. We’ll see if it actually gets built.

1 Like

This looks awesome!

1 Like

One Bayfront Plaza Emptying Out To Make Way For Supertall

Businesses at downtown Miami’s One Bayfront Plaza have now relocated to make way for a new supertall tower, a video by Actionkid shows.

There’s also a new rendering of the supertall – but it is unclear if it is what the developer is actually planning (the rendering was uploaded in June 2022, the website path states).

An existing office building is being demolished to make way for the new tower.

Jerome Hollo of Florida East Coast Realty told the SFBJ last week that they are now working to obtain a demolition permit.

Demolition is planned to begin in the first quarter of 2023, and will take around six months to complete. Construction on the new supertall is planned in 2024.

Hollo told the SFBJ that the developer is bullish on office demand.

The website reported that Kohn Pedersen Fox is the architect, with apartments, retail, and hotel also planned.

====================

1. NXT
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87_J…nnel=ActionKid
1 Like

I hope that this finally gets built. Miami should have a top ten skyline in a few years:

NY
Chi
LA
SF
Houston
Miami
Seattle
Philly
Dallas

Its on its way. Okan Tower will made a nice edition and the Cipriani at 950 ft. Many developments with 2 or 3 towers, double or trios, so it should fill up overtime. Next to NYC, second in the country with respect to skyscrapers rising. Tons in the pipeline. Good times for Miami-Dade. Fort Lauderdale as an example is blowing up big time with developments.

1 Like

I would be very interested to see the future supertalls of Miami in a possible project.

If anyone has a rendering or project about the future of Miami feel free to post it in the topic.

1 Like

I think one of their supertalls just broke ground, so youre gonna see one soon!