The Miami Future Skyline Photo Collection

Out of interest in the constantly changing skyline in Miami I start this topic. Individual buildings look nice, but how do they look in the grand scheme of things?
You are allowed to post pictures (skyline and from the air) that show the historical, today’s and the future city.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Someone needs to make a render with all the future Miami projects in. Not even the skyscraperpage database and diagram list is up to date with all the dozens of news projects

3 Likes

good idea :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Not only Skyline more Supertalls and Skyscraper projects in future

I think:
Discussion over Miami in the future.

New Supertalls or Megatalls
Skyline Project in the future or pics.
Fan renderings over concepts.

and more…

1 Like

Doubt that’ll happen

1 Like

Within my lifttime? Who knows. It actually happening? Most likely

1 Like

Sea level rise is real of course, but it’s the way they are exaggerating it.

Miami 2030

4 Likes

What exactly are they exaggerating? They said sea level has the potential to rise 1-2 feet based on current projections.

They got the tallest building wrong too lol.

3 Likes

What is the highest building?

1 Like

Panorama Tower is the current tallest: 85 FLOORS, 862 FT.

3 Likes

And in the future? How many Supertalls will there be in Miami then?

Right now it’s at least 1

2 Likes

So far only Waldorf Astoria is on pace to begin construction, so yeah 1.

5 Likes

https://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/news/2022/07/18/miami-tallest-tower-proposals.html

That video was a bit of a let down. Was hoping to see more of what the future skyline of Miami would look like as a whole. Like more than current drone shots and a Visual House photomontage. I may have to just model this myself later on down the line.

6 Likes

I think it’s 2 now. Another one just got approved.
Which if they both get under construction that’ll make it 2nd or 3rd on the continent in terms of UC supertalls, I think Toronto has more UC than that though.
And ofc it isn’t touching NYC.

3 Likes