MIAMI | "18" (10 SW 8th Street) | 954 FT | 78 FLOORS

istg if this building does hurry up and get built imma get mad

A couple of screenshots of this project from Florida YIMBY+, which will be launching today:

4 Likes

What exactly is YIMBY +? I didn’t even hear of that when I was a writer

It’s a paid version of the site consisting of both a data portal and an interactive real-time model. The model has a timelapse slider to visualize the skyline’s evolution, 18 color-coded data layers (e.g. by height, square footage), clickable buildings to view their data, and an AI-assisted backend that automatically updates much of the info.

We launched Chicago first in June and have more cities on the way.

Check it out!
https://plus.chicagoyimby.com/

3 Likes

If you would like to take more screenshots from this future project, you are welcome to post them in this topic.

1 Like

Thank you Mackensen! We are corresponding with the Florida writers so they can post screenshots in their articles, but we will also have a 7-day free trial for anyone curious about Miami, starting later today. Both the models and the features are constantly evolving, so I will be sure to post anytime there’s a big update :smiley:

1 Like

Couldn’t the YIMBY+ subscription actually be made free for the official and (inactive :slightly_smiling_face:) Yimby authors? Miami would be interesting for me because, so I can see where the individual projects are planned and built.