Megatalls - Existing, Planned/Proposed, Unbuilt, Vision, etc

Would be a signature tower if placed in Midtown :slight_smile:

Ping An is so huge.

2 Likes

I’m a little confused lol. Is Dubai Creek tower 1345 meters or lower? Because on SSC it’s 1300+ meters while on SSP it’s 928 meters

2 Likes

It doesn’t have an official height, and the Emirates like it that way. What we do know is that it’s between 1 KM and 1.3 KM, I have never heard 928 M.

1 Like

I see. I think I know where that info was from.
"the Chairman of Emaar Properties used to tell the media that the tower will be 100 meters taller than Burj Khalifa, which means it will be 928 meters tall, since then many medias started to using the figure 928 to introduce the height of Dubai Creek Tower.
In August 2017, a video displayed in Dubai Mall gives a hint of the height of the tower, according to the video, it can be approximately speculated that 8 Dubai Creek Tower stacked on each other will reach around 11 kilometers, hence the tower will be at least 1300 meters. In the same time the video also implies that the height of 5 Dubai Creek Tower adding up is equivalent to that of 8 Burj Khalifa, this put the height of the tower to be 1345 meters. "

From the Dubai Creek Tower facts and information – The Tower Info
That was apparently in 2016. I’d disregard it. There’s zero reason to think that if this tower were to be built it would be under 1K tall.

2 Likes

Ah, now I get it. I almost forgot that 928 meters are the minimum height for this tower. But yeah if resumed construction it’ll most likely be at least 1K tall.

1 Like

I must say it’s a beautiful observation tower though. If it gets built it will probably be the best in the world.

1 Like

I’m planning to build that in Minecraft soon, the 1345-meter version. Will it be okay if I posted it here since it’s technically a megatall in the game?

1 Like

Sure sure. Though you may want to keep most of that in the minecraft thread.

1 Like

I would. But the problem is that it wouldn’t let me post more than three times, unless someone post/chats something or I delete one of my posts

Oh yeah I’ve run into that problem with the LA general thread.

I don’t know if it’s because I need a specific role or is it to prevent spam

It’s probably to prevent spam

Oh, I see. I do know that private chatting is one of the solutions when posting more than three times. Or another solution is to try to cramp a lot of pictures into one post

Does Shanghai Tower actually has gray glass or is it blue? Btw I’m planning to build that one as well in Minecraft

2 Likes

no idea

Oh okay. I’ll just build it with cyan glass for now

Which 1000+ meter tower (from anywhere) would be a signature tower for NYC? My first thoughts are the Jeddah Tower and Oblisco Capitale but I’m also thinking about the other ones

I think it actually has a tinge of green.

1 Like