Mcarts notes of developments and etc

Yes! In fact, it was supposed to be taller than the London Eye and even the one in Las Vegas. Too bad that the height is now slightly shorter than the London Eye.

1 Like

I agree! NYC needs one that is like Florida-level.

Just imagine a Disney-like theme park being on either Long Island or Staten Island. It’ll draw tourists and citizens from almost all boroughs and even Tri-State areas such as Connecticut :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now we can add two more supertalls and possibly a megatall to your list for the UWS/ABC development :slight_smile:

I’ll wait until theres good info on that first. Right now it’s just FAR calculations of what could possibly happen there

1 Like

Shanghai and NYC today
Top ten of the combined
3 are in Shanghai
7 are in NYC

Shanghai and NYC in the future
2 are in Shanghai
8 are in NYC

Though keep in mind a lot of projects in NYC that have the potential to be bigger and on this list aren’t included because they technically don’t have a real proposal yet

1 Like

What is going on with tower fifth? Any updates? Do u think it’ll be built?

2 Likes

Haven’t heard any updates. Prolly still trying to get that one building or searching for a different one, who knows.

1 Like

Shenzhen and NYC top ten combined
3 for Shenzhen
7 for NYC

Shenzhen and NYC future proposed
4 Shenzhen
6 NYC

1 Like

Guangzhou and NYC top ten
3 Guangzhou
7 NYC

Future proposed
2 Guangzhou
8 NYC

1 Like

Hong Kong and NYC top ten
2 HK
8 NYC

Futurw proposed
1 HK
9 NYC

1 Like

Dubai and NYC top ten
3 Dubai
7 NYC

Future proposed
3 Dubai
7 NYC

2 Likes

These are all blurry cause I screenshot them lol

Also keep in mind that these lists are not complete. I know for a fact they’re missing future massive NYC developments and you should probably expect the same for the other cities

1 Like

What future developments are missing for New York City?

Just the big things that don’t have definitive renderings. Penn Station, PABT, etc. Obviously I know why they aren’t included in that list, but just saying that they are missing so the picture isn’t full. And this could be the case for the other cities as well.

1 Like

A pure utopian drawing with a skyscraper over 2400 feet tall. Where im the drawing is almost in scale, but was not so planned. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Above 1,500 ft NYC. Present and future.

Present

1WTC
Central Park Tower

Proposed
Affirmation Tower
175 Park Avenue
Tower Fifth

Potential
80 South Street
790 Seventh
45 East 45th
UWS ABC development
237 Park Avenue
PABT Development
Penn Station Development
100 West 57th

This is what I could come up with rn. Tell me if you know of any more potential sites

2 Likes

what do we know about 100 w 57st?

Not much I’m guessing. Idk about the potential of that site, so I’ll leave it here for now

1 Like

Woah woah woah! 237 Park Avenue?? Now that’s interesting! I didn’t realize that the building had the potential to be over 1,500 ft tall! :astonished: :smiley:

Although not a specific site, I guess Midtown East in general :slight_smile: