NEW YORK | WTC Transportation Hub | 150 FT

Aussie connection to New York’s new superstructure

3 Likes

today

I gotta say, with the shops open and the mall fully operational, the oculus was buzzing!! The experience was so much more enjoyable. The whole WTC complex along with Brookfield place, Battery Park city & the Hudson River Park has made this part of Manhattan my favorite. I’m soo happy for downtown! Downtown is back in full force.






5 Likes

This structure is a masterpiece!!’

We need BIG’s masterpiece to compliment this work of art!!!

1 Like

I agree, VG!
And these are impressive pictures as well! ^^

Thanks, Dragon!

1 Like

I agree, BIG’s tower would be an amazing compliment to the Oculous and will add so much more as far as experience to the complex.

Imo Foster’s design is better and more appealing, BIG is great, but the tower should be Foster’s original design!!

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJu3Jooj4uV/
@chetlee1968

9 Likes

Lovely.

2 Likes

https://instagram.com/p/BJyfQ3HAsJO/
@field_condition

8 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ29TOpBgG_/
@wtcprogress

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ-xUbIgqXX/
@__sparkk

4 Likes

The rest of PATH Hall will open September 8th

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ-i9LQh7CO/
@beholdingeye

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ-dLTegUWn/
@mitzgami

6 Likes

A window has cracked on the skylight earlier this week because of high winds knocking material down from 3 World Trade Center

2 Likes

Ah crap! I don’t believe it! :open_mouth:

1 Like

From 2 nights ago

4 Likes

Holy Towers!
These are pretty nice shots, JC_Heights!
Way to go! ^^

Some nice pictures of in and out of the Oculus.

3 Likes

Nice shots, JC!