Holy Towers, that’s wonderful and beautiful!
This will be the same with (whatever the design is chosen) 2WTC!
Very nice picture, Thomas! Wish I could be in that hotel for a awhile and appreciate these views of the WTC. How lucky that hotel isn’t behind the towers but the Oculus! It’s perfect!
Lol, I’m not in New York today, that’s just from the Earthcams
Woops! But at least the Millenium Hilton Hotel have views similar to Earthcams at least. Of course, it depends on which floor the person is. (chuckles). ^^
Retailers opening on August 16th at 9 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIs1whchBdz/
@lightsensitivity
https://www.instagram.com/p/BItH1T4Aj0q/
@midnight.xpress
Beatiful and interesting pic you found Dragon. The transit hub looks so cool from this angle.
Thanks, JC_Heights! ^^
And I agree about this pic as well!
Afew days ago, the west entrance of the Transportation Hub was sand blasted for a fresh new paint.
Sand blasting photos from @Sero91ls
Earthcam
It’s about time!
https://dudo6el28sqqp.cloudfront.net/gothamistgallery/2016/8/15/8409f8963081516oculusretailspace-24-jpg-mobile.jpeg
https://dudo6el28sqqp.cloudfront.net/gothamistgallery/2016/8/15/30a64e2fd081516oculusretailspace-8-jpg-mobile.jpeg
https://dudo6el28sqqp.cloudfront.net/gothamistgallery/2016/8/15/aa85281ce081516oculusretailspace-26-jpg-mobile.jpeg
https://dudo6el28sqqp.cloudfront.net/gothamistgallery/2016/8/15/752e8e79d081516oculusretailspace-4-jpg-mobile.jpeg
John Boehner!!!
Retail opening: 9:00 AM
Plaza partially opening: 12:00 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJL2E7YDLqa/
@westfieldworldtradecenter
I agree. People are trying to enjoy the Oculus, not hear a bunch of annoying high school drop outs and NYU students who think they can relate to the struggle yell out the same statement over and over.
And the worse is when they block traffic! Now, nothing wrong with protesting, but please, do not block traffic. Do not block the tunnels especially, which they have done in the past.
Rarely seen details and angles of this amazing structure! Thanks for that, for sure this is going to be one of the most photographed buildings in the world… The World Trade Center complex is turning out so much better than I expected.
Great collection of great pictures of the Oculus, Thomas!
Great job! ^^









































