NEW YORK | Where Would You Build A New Skyscraper?

Megatall here:

8 Likes

This kinda relates to the topic. If I were a developer I would try to fill in this gap.

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBelwZMFzgK/

I would definitely want to fill in this gap

4 Likes

Two new drawings of a projected skyscraper in New York, Chicago or Philadelphia but only the top of it.

open is drawn thin
Closed is drawn thick.

This is the cross section of the top with the top eight floors and the two floors observation deck . A skyscraper with two tips in one, this can be opened and closed hydraulically. The open space around the eight floors should be a Atrium be.

to the glass facade:
Around the eight floors an aluminum band is arranged in waves on each side.The observation deck has a dark blue as the lower area.The tip is covered with white aluminum plates with hologram.

6 Likes

I would like to see the Metropolitan Life North Building completed. With the new light weight super strong materials used today it could be completed following the original design but elongated into a mega tall.

3 Likes

My idea of a Skyscraper around 1000 ft. in Philadelphia.

5 Likes

A simple drawing of a skyscraper at 57th Street at a height of 1800 ft.
The building has a black metallic glass facade, the roof’s is clad with gold metallic glass

5 Likes

My concept for a Philadelphia skyscraper, placed it at the 1600th block of Race street

8 Likes

There is a large gap on 57th street when it comes to supertalls, between 432 and Steinway. One Park Lane would nicely fill in the gap.

10 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVFbe4An4L/
I would try to fill in this gap, maybe some nice 900-800 foot towers

7 Likes

My idea of a skyscraper on the side of the Battery Park Tunnel.

Is this to big white the height of 1250 feet.

2 Likes

I think the size is okay for that location :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

Minecraft?

my design with a different and higher :slightly_smiling_face:

Tall: 1970 FT

2 Likes

woah!

1 Like

This most likely won’t happen either, but a skyscraper close to West 125th Street and Adam Clayton Powell would be awesome! Right next to the Adam Clayton Powell Jr. State Office Building!

2 Likes

I first saw this when I was little, and I was in awe because of how huge it is

1 Like

Quick curious question. If the Chicago Spire came to fruition which location in midtown would it be placed? Maybe somewhere near Hudson Yards?

43rd and 5th

1 Like

Since the proposed Illinois tower in Chicago is twice the height as the Burj Khalifa, where will it be located in Manhattan?

7 Likes