NEW YORK | Various News About Our City and Q&A

not enough to

image: “skyhigh rollins”

Dear god…

1 Like

What in the ACTUAL FUCKKKK!!!?? my blood is boiling!!!

9 Likes

Now that is really sad! What a beautiful building to loose, where is the LPC?

3 Likes

They didn’t see it as worthy of landmarking. :man_shrugging:

At some point the city is going to run out of (destroy) buildings that should be saved.

2 Likes

Where do you think the station for this would be? Penn is pretty congested.

Entirely new station? Would it be in Manhattan? Maybe elevated? Near the PABT, Downtown, idk

1 Like

who wants to own the Flatiron Building?

2 Likes

Flatiron redevelopment is taking FOREVER… Need the scaffolding to finally come down this icon!

3 Likes

Dang :hushed:

I thought I was the only person in New York who is annoyed that the whole city smells like weed.

Unfortunately there’s not much that can be done about this.

2 Likes

It’s sad. Whenever I am back in the city it hits me in the face

1 Like

I am a life long NYer, and always prefer to be optimistic and positive about the future of this town that I will always inhabit. That being said; I am a realist and can look at things objectively for what is true; as opposed to what I ‘want’ to be true.

Manhattan streets are looking (and smelling) worse than I have seen in a long time. We need cleaner streets, better law enforcement on mass transit (fare beaters) and a stop to all the illegal street vendors: and many other civic & legal policies, too many to mention here. I miss Rudy G… :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

Good article about Office to Residential conversions.

1 Like

uggghhhh :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Unfortunately the Upper West Side continues to loose the character that makes it so desirable.

2 Likes