NEW YORK | Various News About Our City and Q&A

1 Like
1 Like

Why do you think they forgot to mention the Lord and Taylor site on Fifth Avenue?

1 Like

Interesting article. It was also nice to see YIMBY got ‘honorable mention’.

Quote from the New York Post -
The development-and-architecture site YIMBY all but pronounced the museum site dead in December 2022, citing an apparent construction lull.

This forum is quite popular… :star_struck:

1 Like
3 Likes

Don’t really know where to put these but the area by 207th and 9th ave is getting a lot of development.

1 Like

I think this might be this project here:

Tiffany Caban, Chi Osse, Sandy Nurse, and Shahana Hanif storming the stage at the Rent Guidelines Board last night. Click on the twitter link to see the rest of the videos.

1 Like

The return of an icon.

I miss Caldor and Syms!

6 Likes

Hopefully this deals with the MTA’s funding shortfall. However the MTA must not rest on this. Use the money to reinvest in the system, get more people riding. And for god sakes do things more efficiently please.

1 Like

highlights:

LIRR and Metro-North Both Carried More Than 200,000 Riders on Tuesday, May 9

LIRR Has Carried Over 200,000 Riders in a Single Day 27 Times Since Opening of Grand Central Madison

Metro-North Surpasses 200,000 Riders in a Single Day for First Time Since March 6, 2020

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know if I should be concern or not, or maybe they’re just overexaggerating it.

This is very shocking.

It’s going to a take while for this news to truly sink in.

6 Likes

Yes, but we will be getting a ‘flood’ of news on this topic soon to help it all sink in… :rofl:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Pictures I took of Manhattanhenge

12 Likes