DBOX

DBOX

DBOX

DBOX+LUXIGON

Click on all images for full high quality

9 Likes

Day 5

Earthcam
Roofing is gone except for the steel plates. Also exterior clad and windows are coming down

8 Likes

It doesn’t look any different to me. I see a full roof still in place.

1 Like

Day 1

Day 5

7 Likes

They removed a dumpster from the roof?

1 Like

That too, but like I said, they got rid of tiles on the roof an the small antenna

1 Like

Oh I see. I had to blow it way up to notice, but the roof texture is quite different. They did get rid of a few layers. That wasn’t clear to me without zooming way in.

1 Like

Yea, plus they have a few chalk lines layer on the small and big roof, I’m expecting cutting be next week

2 Likes

You have a great eye for detail Thomas. I also didnt notice the difference until i zoomed way in. ( also when you said you saw the concrete pour at 125 greenwich. I was like “what!? I dont see anything”. But sure enough it was true.).

Cheers,

5 Likes

Earthcam
Tiles have been removed on the bigger roof and some metal flooring sheets have been removed on the smaller roof

3 Likes

I think The Perelman will actually start earlier!

2 Likes

I found the square footage of all 4 floors!
1st/ground floor: 33,773 SQFT
2nd floor: 32,164 SQFT
3rd floor: 25,921 SQFT
4th floor: 25,921 SQFT
Total: 117,779 SQFT

2 Likes

Hey @rbrome , remember what you said about the exits of the VSC, I found a few plans!

The first and second images are the same

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Great finds, Thomas!
Those plans are cool!

2 Likes

It’s such an insanely complicated site… there’s so much going on below grade that fits together like an intricate puzzle. These are just three levels… it goes deeper!

2 Likes

I was trying to figure out where the parking and docks were… it turns out they’re the next two levels down. I found this old (but still roughly accurate) diagram:

Source: SkyscraperPage Forum - View Single Post - NEW YORK | One World Trade Center | 1,776' Pinnacle / 1,373' Roof | 108 FLOORS

8 Likes

Those older plans seem to show “vehicle lifts” between the 1WTC loading docks and street level and/or the PAC. They don’t show the full ramp to the street that’s in the newer plans. I wonder when that was added and why.

3 Likes