10 Likes

From 1.18.21:

9 Likes
5 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

This is a good tower. FX has done some nice stuff around town.

2 Likes

We’re finally getting some idea what the many blank walls will look like when finished.

11 Likes

For a blank wall I applaud them. Pleasing to look upon.

1 Like
4 Likes
4 Likes

This is one of the nicer new buildings in Downtown Brooklyn. The blue terra cotta looks really nice and they actually bothered to dress up the blank wall. The architects, FXCollaborative, are moving their offices here, and I don’t blame them. Must be cool to go to work in a building you helped design.

3 Likes

Taken 06/18/2021

11 Likes

They’ve started on the park. The temporary pop-up park is gone, fences are up, and heavy equipment is working on site.

8 Likes

with Downtown Brooklyn pedestrianizing, this little corner will probably be popular.

2 Likes

Complete and actively leasing.

5 Likes

The crown is lit up at night now.

8 Likes

fantastic to see leasing activity here because the redevelopment of Downtown Brooklyn has by and large been residential focused. This tower and the Macys store are the only office developments I can think of off the of my head.

In the largest deal, Ms. Foundation for Women, a national social justice foundation started by Gloria Steinem, leased 11,000 square feet on the entire 20th floor of the 34-story building

The organization will be joined by fintech firm Propel, which agreed to the entire 17th floor of the building,

Walnut Ridge, a nonprofit and philanthropic organization, also signed a lease for 5,000 square feet on a portion of the 16th floor.

2 Likes