NEW YORK | Jackson Park (Tishman Speyer LIC) | 590 + 504 + 442 FT | 53 + 45 + 42 FLOORS

Great photos @JC_Heights but from what I understand the tallest building will be the middle one not the one that is currently the largest.

That is true. I just meant the current tallest is able to be seen from whitestone.

Are there any real renderings for what this complex will look like finished? All we have seen are those large massing diagrams on site. At least we kinda have an idea now that the glass has started. But it is strage that a project like this doesnt have a decent rendering.

good point, I have not seen an actual detailed rendering either, maybe they will release one soon.

The rendering

3 Likes

Wow. Thanks! This looks pretty good.

Here is a link to a photo of the complex as seen from a LIRR train

https://flic.kr/p/KQEr5s

1 Like

That rendering is not real, lol, they made it up.

1 Like

Today 28-34 is 9 stories above ground!

5 Likes

Wow. That middle tower is shooting up fast all of the sudden!

Any movement on the 3rd tower on queens blvd? Seems to be stuck at the same spot for the last 2-3 months (8-10 floors i think?)

1 Like

I think the one parallel to Queens Boulevard was about 13 stories high as of about 2 weeks ago.

https://flic.kr/p/L832Wy

1 Like

From the 7 train. 9/2/2016.

5 Likes

Literally whole blocks. I was there last week and there are so many construction workers. All you see are pickup trucks and 100’s of workers. Lunch time are when they really come out. Besides the towers, tons of mid rises are being worked on.

2 Likes

Great updates! We can see that the crane is up for the 54 story, 580 foot tall at 43-22 Queens St, meaning that the building should fly up!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

What’s this one nearby (the big hole)?

1 Like

28-10 looks to be about 39 stories tall at this point so topping out is only a few floors away!

The section of this hole closest to queens plaza south is this project

The rear section may be part of this one that connects to crescent st? Unless there is 3rd project as part of this huge hole that we are missing?

Thanks!

great article, Vitali!

4 Likes

3 Likes