NEW YORK | 57th Street Corridor "Billionaires Row"

I really hope that he sells the site across the street from here.

1 Like

Heading south on the Hudson River; near Cold Spring Harbor.

Dedicated to GregP over at shoP

“Stand in the place where you live…wonder why….”

8 Likes

Cold Spring is gorgeous.

I am familiar with Cold Spring Harbor on LI, didn’t know there is one on the Hudson.

1 Like

Yes, but in Westchester (or maybe it’s Putnam), it’s just called Cold Spring, as opposed to Cold Spring Harbor on LI.

It’s basically across the Hudson from West Point, and it’s absolutely gorgeous.

6 Likes

I presume it is the name of some private harbour in Westchester. Cold Spring is well beyond the bend at Haverstraw Bay that the Haverstraw/Ossining Ferry transits, which is the widest point of the river.

1 Like

Cold Spring Harbor on LI is basically due south across the Sound from Stamford, Connecticut.

The way the main streets of Hudson Valley towns run towards the river really makes beautiful places.

5 Likes

I agree

1 Like

I had passed Cold Spring by about one mile, and even went past West Point: the last location I recall while heading down river was a place called “Cold Spring” - I was somewhere between Cold Spring & Yonkers when I could begin to see the NYC skyline and the towers of the “57th street Billionairs Row”.

Cold Spring (harbor/inlet) was my approximate location on the River.

What a sight too see… :tada:

5 Likes

That whole area is beautiful. It’s amazing that you can see the city from there too.

2 Likes

DSC_0595~2

7 Likes

Orignal designs

8 Likes

Thanks TK2000, very illuminating. I know I harp on this but what a difference 200 feet makes with 53 W53rd. Politicians should stay out of aesthetic decisions, especially ones who know nothing.

3 Likes

The spire looks really nice on CPT, and yeah that 200’ on Tower Verre has a big effect on it.

3 Likes

13 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cl9GygbOU5Q/

14 Likes

I’m ready for 41 W 57th to join the lineup,

5 Likes