NEW YORK | 45 Broad St | 1,039 FT | 68 FLOORS (ON HOLD)

I deleted the link to the site that shall not be named in RW’s post because it is advertorial. But groundwork has begun. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Hopefully the good news keeps coming and Bloomberg announces his candidacy!

Good point, Yimby. Those dudes are huge wangs.

1 Like

Pizzarotti is starting to file stuff!

Filed Feb 9, 2916

http://a810-bisweb.nyc.gov/bisweb/WorkPermitDataServlet?allisn=0003018473&allisn2=0002572000&allbin=1088632&requestid=2

1 Like

CetraRuddy is reportedly designing the project, which is expected to be completed in 2018. The tower is slated to have between 65 and 75 floors containing between 200 and 250 units, including a mix of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes, as well as 20,000 square feet of amenity space and approximately 50,000 square feet of commercial space.

5 Likes

A rendering of 45 Broad

5 Likes

Pretty cool.

The crown is like modern-Gothic!

The bar has been raised for Shvo.

1 Like

Our third gothamesque tower is on its way boys!!! :blush: Could anyone give us a photoshop of how this will look in the skyline sized up against the WTC? I’m mostly looking at you Thomas :grin:

Final product versus massing model

2 Likes

I guess they didn’t get the office building next to them. Will it hinder the redevelopment of that office at some point?

Also, doesn’t it look like one of 225 West 57th earlier design a few years back? The crown especially is very similar …

A few years ago - March 3, 2014

http://nypost.com/2014/03/03/tower-p…-broad-street/

Developer Bill Rudin is plotting the redevelopment of 55 Broad St. into a new, modern mixed-use tower, The Post has learned.

Prompted by the diversification of downtown and a residential population beginning to pay top dollar for apartments, sources say the third-generation developer has already hired FXFOWLE to research the feasibility of redeveloping the current 35-story, 402-feet-tall office structure into a 53-story, 742 feet-tall mixed-use building.

Such a building could include retail, technology-focused office space and ritzy apartments in an energy-efficient tower designed for the prominent site on the northeast corner of Broad and Beaver streets.

Coincidently, Cushman & Wakefield is marketing 45 Broad, the adjacent stalled site to its north, where Robert De Niro once planned a hotel. That site can host a tall but slender tower with views to the Statue of Liberty because there are no height restrictions in the area.

But it is entirely possible that Rudin is planning a tower play and will be bidding with an eye on winning that site and incorporating its 264,200 square feet into Rudin Management’s 55 Broad, so he can add a new majestic skyscraper to the downtown skyline.

1 Like

The demand continues!

1 Like

Stunning. Yet another amazing addition t the neo art deco trend in NYC

3 Likes

April 22

“All’s Quiet On The Western Front” … For now!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Nice work, Tom!

1 Like

Pizzarotti Group has more renderings on their website. Perhaps YIMBY could inquire to get some better resolution versions.

http://www.pizzarotti-ibc.com/#!45-broad/clio

some screen grab shenanigans…

5 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

This tower looks great in that spot.
I hope these renderings come true.

This will look great!

I’m John Boehner, and I approve this message!