NEW YORK | 418 11th Avenue | ? FT | ? FLOORS

The Affirmation Tower developers are still hopeful the project can move forward, in one location or another. (MetLife)

5 Likes

#1 wow

2 Likes

New York next Unbuilt skyscraper

5 Likes

3 Likes

Well, there it is folks. We have another supertall on its way. But I think we knew this (?)… but this shines a HUGE light on this development going forward.

2 Likes

We did

1 Like

The tower will be built but where?

790 11th Ave.
PABT?
Hudson Yards

1 Like

This may be delayed if the economy keeps tanking.

2 Likes

On the site at 418 11th Avenue

"“Affirmation Tower to us is something we absolutely have to make sure is built in New York. Whether it’s through ESD (Empire State Development), which is our first preference, or if it’s with another piece of land or government entity, we feel that Affirmation Tower definitely needs to be built.”

NEW YORK | 418 11th Ave | FT | FLOORS - Page 26 - SkyscraperPage Forum

Yes, I have seen this before. They did mention, “in one place or another” but until the RFP is released, the site is situated on 418 11th Avenue, from my perspective at least.

3 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Affirmation Tower = unbuilt

No, it’s not. It’s a proposal.

Isn’t it canceled?

No, I’ve been over this, the RFP was rescinded. It will be rereleased likely with some modifications, after the elections are done is when most of us are guessing.

The development team has repeatedly stated that they plan to continue going after this one as much as possible. Plus they already have the financing for the project.

1 Like

Can it also be built somewhere else. But my opinion is an UNBUILT.

In the current economic situation? and the high inflation?

Uhh I guess? That’s kinda irrelevant to the current convo right now though.

Well that’s cool for you ig. But it’s not so…

2 Likes

You are too euphoric nothing more, but I think otherwise.