NEW YORK | 350 Park Avenue | 1,600 FT | 70 FLOORS

Has the design been changed to this? Ugh. Not the worst, but certainly a step down.

2 Likes

“Mr. Griffen: Tear down this [garbage]!”

4 Likes

I’m given access to see all diagrams unblurred (I don’t know on what condition/terms) I would post line ups but apparently the blur is due to legal reasons, so technically I shouldn’t have posted my awaiting diagram.

Per: NYguy SSP

7 Likes

Does anyone know if 460 Park (ie., the PoS on the NW corner of 57th and Park) is covered by the Midtown East rezoning? I assume that it is.

1 Like

It’s not, the MER area boundary stops south of 57th St.

3 Likes

Built this taller

2 Likes

Thanks.

425 turned out great, and 270 is amazing so far. I can’t wait for The Good Lord’s next icon on Park.

2 Likes

1 Like

One day I will have carried interest. One day…

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-23/citadel-makes-16-billion-to-top-paulson-s-greatest-trade-ever?srnd=premium

1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes

Very neat. This suggests to me the demo and construction timeline could be very similar to 175 Park Avenue.

What a race that would be. Especially bizarre/intriguing because of the 1:2 ratio in address numbers.

3 Likes

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye

B&W

St. Bart’s and The Racquet Club deserve a better neighbor than this vile piece of trash. Thankfully, the Great Ken Griffin is giving them an iconic new neighbor.

B&W

2 Likes

Ken Griffin isn’t doing anything besides occupying the building (unless I’ve missed something). I believe you meant to say Foster + Partners, Vornado and Rudin.

And Iconic is quite the word for a building that will be overshadowed on almost all sides.

1 Like

He’s anchoring a landmark and will be a partner with Vornado and Rudin.

4 Likes

Speaking of Mr. Rudin, it looks like 345 Park will be virtually empty in a few years. To see this eyesore come down would be a dream come true.

It has 1.9m sf. Does anyone know how much it could have under the ME Rezoning?

2 Likes

The same amount. :+1:

1 Like