NEW YORK | 29th St & 5th Ave | FT | 43 FLOORS

They probably only have a loan for site prep. There’s no chance this will be financed unless he lands a tenant that pre-leases half of it.

2 Likes

As predicted! Thank you, Jesus!!!

Hopefully, the next developer will build a very tall and iconic residential tower.

11 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Amennnnn

3 Likes

Guess its karmic payback for demolishing the Bancroft building!

4 Likes

This is America. NOBODY is stronger than the almighty Jesus!

Hallelujah!

1 Like

No. The tallest this building can be is about 100 feet. Any taller and it would block the Empire State Building. If that happens, then there is no New York anymore. The Empire State Building is the crown jewel of the skyline.

2 Likes

It would only block it from certain perspectives.

The ESB will always be there.

This isn’t 1931, 1970, or even 2000. It’s been king for 90 years. It’s time to build bigger and taller all over the island.

6 Likes

I couldn’t agree with you more, but a super tall one or two blocks south of the Empire State Building is just too close. The empire station/penn station projects are just fine.

This one doesn’t have to be super tall.

1 Like

I think that a thin 1,200-1,400’ tower wouldn’t detract from the ESB at all.

1 Like

Because you asked, this is what this building would look like at 600 and 1000 feet.

7 Likes

I thought that it would be west of the ESB. I agree with you. That would not look good. It should be no higher than 400’.

2 Likes

I’m all leaving some viewing room around the ESB.

1 Like

10 Likes

The views looking south to North and vice versa would be completely destroyed. That view should be preserved. Nothing taller than 400’ is fine.

3 Likes

As per The Real Deal, There will be a new design by KPF!!!

12 Likes

excellent news!

1 Like

This is good news!

1 Like