NEW YORK | 23 Hanover Place | 463 FT | 29 FLOORS

Brooklyn’s boom continues apace…

4 Likes

I just hope its not another cheap glass curtain wall

2 Likes

I think this might be the new proposal for this site.

3 Likes

Demolition underway. The corner of the old building is visible in the center of the photo.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I think YIMBY uploaded these renderings later in the day. Just WOW! Another beauty in Downtown Brooklyn rising up! I love EVERYTHING about this one.

7 Likes

Exterior elevator?

Looks like it.

Wow. This thing is a beauty. I am so lucky to work in Downtown Brooklyn watching this area rise every day.

1 Like

Where did the 463 FT | 29 Floors come from?

Both these articles reference 348 feet and 34 floors from the building permits. 15 & 23 Hanover are the same building site

1 Like

These photos are from a week ago.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Wtf this looks nothing like the renderings posted on YIMBY. I hope this isn’t what we’re getting, because I thought THIS was what we were getting. Pls don’t tell me they’re downgrading to what you posted above … yet again sometimes I don’t believe construction boards

1 Like

I think its what we are getting considering the acquisition of nearby structures in the past. Would make sense to expand the footprint. The DOB board rendering IMO doesn’t display a bad design but one that has greater functionality. More units, although the past design was arguably much better. Like a crisper version and smaller version of Penn15.

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Highly disappointing downgrade from previous renderings.

3 Likes

Agreed

Although that older render was only posted in April of this year, it still must have been an extremely old version when the developer was only planning on buying the single corner building instead of the whole end of that block as is depicted from demolished buildings and the newer version, so the older version was never really a contender to begin with.

1 Like