NEW YORK | 11 Hoyt Street | 620 FT | 52 FLOORS

12 Likes

winner winner chicken dinner, this building, both this and Brooklyn Pointe have great facades

1 Like

I like that its not flat on any sides, unlike 8 Spruce.

4 Likes

After the rain today:

11 Likes

This Architectural design does everything right in terms of function: and still manages to pull off a beautiful form. Function: ‘punch windows’ instead of full glass curtain walls - interior spaces feel enclosed, rather than ‘exposed’. Function: large windows to maximize natural light coming in, and views looking out. Function: thick masonry exterior walls - the ‘enclosure’ and or ‘cocoon’ factor for the interior spaces. Form: a beauty of a building - the curves, the facets, the light colored and solid stone facade. The design overall has style and class; the gang knows what they are doing - good design.

5 Likes

It looks like a non-anally expulsive Gehry, that is to say something with some restraint and elegance.

1 Like

This building catches light nicely.

13 Likes

12 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btof-OOhx03/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5l0fom1ac42i

11 Likes

11 Likes

Teaser site is updated.

Also, floor plans available along with overview of this development.

2 Likes

Underwhelming floorplans. All of them have entrances that go straight to bedrooms, which isn’t ideal.

1 Like

I looked at lots of the plans. Most of the ones I saw are not drawn with BR entrances close to and directly ahead of front doors. The dimensions are small but the layouts seem ok.

1 Like

You’re right, it’s the 2BR floorplans that don’t.

1 Like

03/18/19 9:43AM

13 Likes

Credit: FC

7 Likes

Tec

10 Likes

Yesterday

17 Likes

Nice pictures.

2 Likes

Personally I think this is turning out better than 8 Spruce Street across the river.

1 Like