NEW YORK | 1 Park Row | 305 FT | 23 FLOORS

We can’t have everything!

:wink:

9 Likes

Windows up

22 Likes

highly reflective, i’m liking it. the real test will be the quality of the curve!

3 Likes

17 Likes

15 Likes

Pics by Michael Young

9 Likes

Look at that glass!

19 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow glass looks amazing. No distortion whatsoever.

1 Like

What’s distortion?

@paperx9999 look at the reflection of the building in the lefthand side windows in the 2nd photo (or any of the photos that show a visible reflection of something other than sky), the reflection is “distorted”.

There’s definitely still some distortion in the corner glass, it just isn’t as noticeable on first glance because concave and convex glass already distorts the reflection made (by making things appear narrower or stretched out).

Also nice update @Alemel, I think this will look really nice once the metal projections are put on to give it some depth.

1 Like

Me being picky. Having that seam at center front means when you enter the room, your eye will be drawn to that seam. This won’t be as apparent at night with the lights off (sexy times). Just me but I would prefer three panes instead of two.

2 Likes

Theres 4 panes, the 2 other divisions are sort of hidden in the reflections.

3 Likes

Thank you. I guess they couldn’t swing three.

for you Stache

10 Likes

I did think there were 6 divisions, the reflection made it hard in Alemel’s photos! :sweat_smile:

Update - they are talking their time with these windows

17 Likes

BRAVO, that’s the way the curved windows should have been done on Columbus Circle.

7 Likes

100% agree